Two by Sea: Kauai For Couples
February 06, 2020
To celebrate the month of Valentine’s Day, Timbers Kauai – Ocean Club & Residences has compiled a host of couples-friendly ways to explore and enjoy the Garden Isle.
From sunset dinners at Hualani’s Restaurant to a tee time for two at the Ocean Course at Hokuala, double the fun is easy to come by at our Hokuala resort community—and beyond.
- Sunset dinner Hualani’s Restaurant
- Couples massage at The Spa at Timbers Kauai
- Lei-Making workshop, offered weekly
- Couples Golf at the Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Sunrise Yoga
- Bike Around Hokuala
- Private Waterfall Hike
- On-Property Stargazing
Garden Isle Adventure
For those wishing to venture further afield, a variety of exceptional activities around the island are endless and convenient from our central resort location.
- Na Pali Dinner Sunset Sail, napali.com
- Visit an Art Gallery, hanapepe.org
- Tour a Botanical Garden, ntbg.org
- Horseback Riding, cjmstables.com
- Helicopter Tour, bluehawaiian.com
- Chocolate Farm Tour, steelgrass.org
To make celebrating love on the Garden Isle even more effortless, Timbers Kauai has compiled four sample itineraries for each corner of the island.
For assistance arranging activities or itineraries, please contact the Concierge at 808.320.7400.
A PROPOSAL, PERFECTED
Kauai is a romantic destination in and of itself and has been the site of many a romantic proposal. In fact, one of our guests decided to propose to his girlfriend with the help of our Timbers Kauai ohana, inspired by the beauty of Hokuala.
Read a bit more about how we helped make the beach proposal come to fruition: