Stay at Timbers Kaua‘i
Be at Home in a Private Paradise
An idyllic home away from the hum of the outside world, the three distinct residences at Timbers Kaua‘i are designed to capture the spirit of island architecture and honor the beauty of the surrounding ocean, golf course, lagoons and bay. It’s a place you’ll want to return to time and time again.
Our Maliulā vacation rentals embody luxurious indoor-outdoor living and a peaceful abode surrounded by nature. Offering two or three bedrooms with attached ensuites, and ranging in size from 1,895 – 2,378 square feet in size, each Maliulā Residence has at least three private lanais with views of the Pacific, as well as ideal access to the Ocean Course and on-property amenities.
With seamless transitions from indoor to outdoor living and lanais extending to the ocean’s edge, you won’t know where the inside ends and nature begins in a Kaiholo Residence. Ranging in size from 3,422 – 3,915 square feet, these Kaua‘i resort vacation rentals offer three or four bedrooms with ensuites and sea-inspired interiors that set the stage for panoramic ocean and mountain views.
Perched above the oceanfront green of the 15th hole, the Lāola Residences showcase stunning views from Ninini Point Lighthouse to the Hau’pu mountains. With three or four bedrooms, and sizes ranging from 3,833 – 4,626 square feet, these bi-level townhome luxury vacation rentals include private plunge pools, folding glass walls and outdoor showers to surround you in the island lifestyle.
- Restaurant and Bar
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking
- Full-Service Spa
- Daily Housekeeping
- Heated pool
- Concierge Service
- Tykes Room
- Golf Course
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- 47 luxury oceanfront residences with private lanais and panoramic views
- The Ocean Course, a Jack Nicklaus Signature, acclaimed as “one of the world’s most beautiful” by MSN Travel
- Two-tiered infinity pool, beach access, fitness center, miles of trails and Nanea Spa
- Farm-to-table oceanfront dining at Hualani’s
- The Farm at Hōkūala – onsite fruit orchard and organic vegetable garden
- Hawaiian cultural activities, workshops and tours
- Activities including hiking, biking, tennis, snorkeling, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, outdoor classes like Hatha Yoga and more