Experience Kauai Like Never Before
Your Gateway to the Garden Isle
A trip to paradise is safe, seamless and straightforward when visiting Timbers Kauai at Hokuala. Timbers Resorts is pleased to present an exclusive opportunity to experience Kauai and bypass the island’s mandatory 10-day quarantine by spending 72 hours in our resort bubble.
Within our expansive resort bubble, visitors enjoy access to our 800-acre paradise. Fill your days with an array of luxury amenities, championship golf, farm-to-table dining, cultural experiences, room to explore and space to relax with the whole family. It’s simple, safe and effortless.
Simply follow the steps on this checklist to organize your travel plans to Timbers Kauai and participate in the bubble. 72 hours after your arrival, you have the option to take another COVID test, conveniently available at the resort. With a negative result, you’re free to explore the island of Kauai.
Read and view a few firsthand accounts from recent guests, including The Points Guy’s Clint Henderson and Lauren Pingree, featured on Forbes, to learn more about what you can expect when staying at Timbers Kauai.
Honolulu, Hawaii news, sports & weather – KITV Channel 4
Recent guests, Art and Victoria, share their Resort Bubble experience at Timbers Kauai.
Experience Our Bubble
- Golf the Ocean Course at Hokuala, an award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature course featuring the longest stretch of oceanfront golf in Hawaii
- Explore the 16-acre Farm at Hokuala with a tour and personal harvest of organic produce
- Savor organic produce from the Farm at Hokuala paired with freshly caught fish and tropical cocktails at Hualani’s, our oceanfront restaurant
- Enjoy complimentary use of our beach cruiser bicycles and kayaks for exploring miles of trails, bike paths and lagoons
- Rejuvenate with exclusive access to all the amenities and services of a five-star resort, including two-tiered infinity pool, fitness, and spa services
- Curate your Hawaiian adventure with live yoga sessions, kayak skills workshops, a master poke class, lei making and additional cultural events
Details & Regulations
To participate in this program, guests are required to produce a negative Covid-19 test (PCR/NAAT format) prior to arrival, and movement is restricted to the Hokuala community. Guests are able to travel freely and comfortably throughout our 800-acre paradise within the oceanfront Hokuala resort—which includes golfing, recreational trails, lagoons, pools, farm-to-table dining options, cultural and retail programming, and more.
*As of January 5, 2021, there are new changes for Kauai travelers who participate in the EMQ program, which shortens the required mandatory self-quarantine period for arrivals, both inter-island and Trans-Pacific, into the County of Kauai when a traveler participates in the EMQ program. The new changes also allow travelers to receive a second negative FDA approved test result after arrival for release from the EMQ.