Timbers Kauai Resort Bubble
Timbers Kauai is committed to the safety of our owners, valued guests, staff, and the Kauai community. Our property is one of only a select few resorts approved to operate safely under the Enhanced Movement Quarantine (EMQ), also known as a “resort bubble.” The plan allows for resort guests to bypass Kauai’s in-residence 10-day quarantine and freely experience the five-star amenities found at the Garden Isle’s most expansive resort.
As of January 5, 2021, there are new changes for Kauai travelers who participate in the EMQ program, which shortens the required mandatory self-quarantine period for arrivals, both inter-island and Trans-Pacific, into the County of Kaua‘i when a traveler participates in the EMQ program. The new changes also allows travelers to receive a second negative FDA approved test result after arrival for release from the EMQ.
Guests are required to produce a negative Covid-19 test (PCR/NAAT format) prior to arrival, and movement is restricted to the Hokuala community. Guest are able to travel freely and comfortably throughout our 450-acre paradise within the oceanfront Hokuala resort—which includes golfing, recreational trails, lagoons, pools, farm-to-table dining options, cultural and retail programming, and more.
Join us at Kauai’s newest oceanfront resort for a safe, secure, and enjoyable island getaway.
- Take Leave to the Links – Golf the Ocean Course at Hokuala, an award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature course featuring the longest stretch of oceanfront golf in Hawaii
- Agrication Experience – Explore the 16-acre Farm at Hokuala with a tour and personal harvest of organic produce
- Dine with a View – Savor organic produce from the Farm at Hokuala paired with freshly caught fish and tropical cocktails at Hualani’s, our oceanfront restaurant
- Room to Explore – Enjoy complimentary use of our beach cruiser bicycles and kayaks for exploring miles of trails, bike paths and lagoons
- Space to Relax – Rejuvenate with exclusive access to all the amenities and services of a five-star resort, including two-tiered infinity pool, fitness, and spa services
- Enriching Activities – Curate your Hawaiian adventure with live yoga sessions, kayak skills workshops, a master poke class, lei making and additional cultural and holiday events