Hokuala Kama’aina Interisland Experience
Rediscover Kaua’i and experience the Garden Isle’s newest oceanfront club and residences, Timbers Kaua’i at Hokuala.
Typically ranging from $1,500 to $2,000 per night, travelers are invited to take advantage of luxurious accommodations in spacious residences starting at $495 for a two-bedroom residence and $595 for a three-bedroom residence.
Your nightly rate includes:
- Take Leave to the Links – Golf available for $55 a round, at the award-winning Ocean Course, Kauai’s only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Farm at Hokuala Agritourism Experience on our 15-acre organic farm
- Wellness Breakfast Basket – kickstart your stay with a basket featuring hearty and locally sourced breakfast options
- Fresh-From-The-Farm Boxes – Organic produce selections from The Farm at Hokuala delivered to your kitchen upon arrival
- Room to Explore – Complimentary use of our beach cruiser bicycles and kayaks for exploring miles of trails, bike paths and lagoons and all of your must-have beach gear requirements including coolers, chairs, towels, surf boards, umbrellas, and more.
- Space to Relax – Exclusive access to all the amenities and services of a five-star resort, including two-tiered infinity pool, fitness, oceanfront dining and thoughtfully curated activities
To book your Timbers Kauai experience or for more information, call 855.633.0933, email email@example.com or consult your travel professional.
*Please note, blackout dates and restrictions may apply for stays between July 1 – July 31, 2020.